I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Blogger Recognition Award. Big smiles all around! Please give a big shout out to Steph Wenburg for nominating me! See her post here on Steph’s Writing. Thank you, Steph! Really appreciate it!
- What is your blog all about in five words or less?
Promote novels for publication!
- What kind of music do you listen to while you write/ blog? Or do you listen to anything at all?
It helps me more to listen to music while wearing my editor’s hat. Meg Myers and Seether seemed to be my latest jam out sessions. But Nine Inch Nails has always been my fav.
- What is your drink of choice? (Adult or soft)
There’s nothing better than a glass of chardonnay to relax.
- What books are you reading right now?
Game of Thrones
- If you could publish a book, what would it be about? Would it be about you or a story you wrote.
I write in the genre Fantasy geared toward Young Adult. Hopefully, my dream will become a reality.
- What kind of magazines do you read?
Home&Garden is a fun read.
- What is one thing (or goal) in your five-year plan?
To pay off our mortgage.
- Are you a sharer or a keeper when it comes to goal sharing? (Like do you share your goals with other or do you keep hidden for others?
I’d say I’m more of a sharer. I wear everything on my sleeves.
- Do you have any non-real character crushes? (Come on fess up!)
Who doesn’t deep down? Thor is my boyfriend on the side. My hubby knows. J
- Are you part of a fandom? (fandom – n. the state or condition of being a fan of someone or something.)
Huge Games of Thrones and Walking Dead fan.
- What is one thing you want to tell your future children or grandchildren about? (It could be about anything)
Not to sweat the small stuff. And don’t care what others think! Life is too short for petty concerns.
Time for my Questions!
- What’s your fav book or movie?
- Where’s your dream travel destination?
- Do you keep a diary or journal?
- Which is more important: talent or hard work?
- What are you grateful for?
- What is next to achieve in your dreams or challenges?
- What type of music do you listen to?
- If you could change something and do it over, what would it be?
- What do you do to relax or blow off steam?
- What would you do if you won the lottery?
- What’s on your reading list?
Now for my nominations! Please share the love!
- Beth Hammond
- Melinda Kucsera
- L Jones Edition
- Jack j Binding
- Kellie Doherty
- Dirty Scifi Buddha
- Briann Audrey Wright
Exciting times! This award stands for much much more. It signifies the efforts we all put in, to make our dreams come true. Keep those dreams alive.